18 February 2012

Drop In Art Sessions

If you fancy taking 2 hours out and getting "arty" then please drop by my house this Thursday 23 February 2012.  These drop-in sessions offer a welcoming, informal and safe place for you to use and experiment with art materials, discuss your art & creativity related ideas and perhaps discover whether growing your creative energy is for you.


Whether you have zero art experience or are already on your artistic journey these sessions will allow you some unique time out of the bustle of life to pick up a pencil, pastels or paints for a couple of hours of "artistic time."  These will not be regimented art lessons but a relaxed and evolving experience with guidance (from me) if required or requested.


I can provide charcoal, pencils, acrylic paints and paper OR simply bring along your own art materials and paper on the day.


Sessions £2 with own materials or £5 - £10 to use mine.
Remember there is no need to book and I'll make the tea!


Please contact me for details by emailing me through the link at the side.


Many thanks and I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment